With Anvi Folder Locker for Windows, you can manage and protect your important files quickly and easily. This will help you protect your files from getting deleted because you can lock any folder you want and set passwords.
Losing an important file is the worst thing that someone can imagine and when someone from your family or any of your friend erase your file, then you can’t even do about it other than getting mad. So why not just protect your important files with software that only you can open. If you regularly make backups of your files then you are good, but there are many people who don’t make backups of their files and this article is especially for those people.
Just download Anvi Folder Locker and protect your files from everyone. Not only that but you can also add permissions to your files and then no one can modify, destructor remove those files. So, Anvi Folder Locker can Hide, Lock, Read Only, Hide and Lock, Password-Protect your files.
Hide File or Folder
You can hide your important files or folders and they will remain invisible until you make them visible.
You can add permission to your file for example Lock, Read Only, Hide and Lock, so they would not be modified, copied, or removed.
You can easily set a password to any file or folder so only users with a valid password can access it.
- 100% Data protection and privacy
- Very attractive and easy user interface
- Best compatibility with all operating systems
- Hide sensitive files and data
- The attribute of the folder to Read-only, users able to see the contents of the folder but can not modify or delete them
- Users who want better security can set different passwords for different folders.
- Automatic updates to make user data more secure
- Folder permissions to stop others from viewing, modifying, and deleting files
- Set password to files audio-video and even on folders and drives
- The software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Anvi Folder Locker Information
|Name||Anvi Folder Locker Free For Windows|
|File Size||14.63 MB|
|Windows Compatibility||Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 2003,Windows 98,Windows 2000,Windows 8|
Minimum System Requirements for Anvi Folder Locker
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB or above
- Hard Disk: 50 MB Free Space of Hard Disk
- Processor: Intel Pentium Core i2 or above
How To Download Anvi Folder Locker For Free
To download Anvi Folder Locker For Free, you just need to click on the download button below and then follow the next page guidelines and you will be able to download the best folder locker for PC for free.
How Anvi Folder Locker Remove Master Password
Here it solved this problem.
Most users had forgotten the master password of anvi folder locker. You can succeed by following these steps:
- Open Window in Safe Mode.
- Simply go to the folder. It will be opened!
- Just copy all the files to another folder.
Now you can easily able to open and use those files.
How to Uninstall Anvi Folder Locker without Password
Manually Uninstall Anvi Folder Locker 1.2 with Built-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with their build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click the Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Anvi Folder Locker 1.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows “Add/Remove Programs” and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components.
Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders.
To completely uninstall Anvi Folder Locker, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Anvisoft\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Anvisoft\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Anvisoft\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Anvisoft\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Anvisoft\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Anvi Folder Locker because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.